Thursday, March 31, 2011

Counterfeit Gospels by Trevin Wax

Counterfeit Gospels: Rediscovering the Good News in a World of False HopeRecently Harper-Collins released a promotional video for a book that created quite a stir in the Christian blogosphere.  Some people soundly denounced the author while others hurried to his support.  Still others said we should read the book before deciding what we thought.  In the end, one thing is certain:  A lot of books were sold.

Tomorrow, Trevin Wax's Counterfeit Gospels: Rediscovering the Good News in a World of False Hope hits the bookstores.  I look forward to reading this book as I very much appreciate his thoughts and writing at his blog, Kingdom People.  This book's message is extremely timely and important, and I am sure that Trevin does a great job dealing with it.

Below is a brief promotional piece which I'm sure will produce far less controversy than the one to which I earlier referred...though I'm sure Trevin and Moody would be happy to get some of the buzz!

No comments: