Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top Posts of 2010

Using a completely unscientific method of analyzing data, soliciting feedback and then completely overriding all of that by injecting my personal preferences, here is a snapshot of my top posts of 2010.
Marriage: Fifteen Years In - By far my favorite post to write, and easily the post that generated the most positive feedback.

Who Invited God to the Ballgame? - For some reason this doesn't show up on Sola Gratia's sidebar under "Most Popular Posts" even though it has had the second most "hits" of any post on the blog.

The Gospel According To Disney Series: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4 - A fun series to write as I considered some of the lessons I learned during my visit to the Magic Kingdom.

Advent Series: Hark the Herald Angels Sing (with other links listed in it) - Another fun series that helped me to think about the songs I was singing.

No comments: