Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sola Gratia Year in Review

As the end of the year rolls around, you always see a lot of "Best of the Year" lists.  Whether it is athletes, movies, songs, or just about anything else, I love "Best of" lists.  So next week I'm going to be posting some "year in review" material, dealing mainly with (though not necessarily limited to) this blog.

Here's where you come in.  I'd love to hear from some of you readers as to what your favorite posts were throughout the year.  Please shoot me an email or a facebook message, or post a comment here or on the blog's facebook page, letting me know which posts you found memorable.  One day toward the end of next week, I will post a list of some of the postings that got the most positive feedback.

Thanks so much for your help and thanks for visiting my blog!  Merry Christmas!

No comments: