Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sermon Audio/Podcast

One of the great blessings I have had in my almost four years at Calvary is the opportunity to preach with a good deal of regularity. I am very appreciative that our Senior Pastor has, from the very beginning of my time here, given me the opportunity to preach in the area of 10-12 times per year.

One of those times was this past Sunday as I finished up the book of Ephesians, which I have been going through on the Sundays when I get the opportunity to preach. I'm not sure about what anyone else gets out of it, but each time I prepare and deliver a sermon, I am amazed at the grace of God which has been lavished upon me. That I should have the opportunity to share with others its beauty is truly grace upon grace.

Realizing that most (all?) of my readership consists of friends and family members, I wanted to post this link so that you would know where to go if you wanted to listen to my sermons or if you desired to subscribe to a podcast for them (which we just recently set up). It is my sincere prayer that should you listen to any of them, that you might be blessed by God even a fraction of the amount that I've been blessed by him in preaching them.

No comments: