Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PRTS Conference

I went to the Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary Conference last week, and let me tell you, it was absolutely FANTASTIC! Without question, it was one of the best conferences I've ever attended. The messages delivered were absolutely top-notch, and the conference was small enough to be conducive to fellowship with other attendees as well as providing the opportunity to interact personally with many of the speakers.

The audio for this conference is available online at SermonAudio.com. I would commend it all to you, but I would especially like to recommend The Song of David's Son by Iain Campbell. This was quite simply one of the best sermons I've ever heard. I've already listened to it three times and been more richly blessed by it each time I've heard it. I hope you get a chance to listen to it and are similarly blessed.

No comments: