Monday, September 17, 2012

Stephen Curtis Chapman Christmas Album

When I was in college, my roommate and I went with my girlfriend (now my wife of 17 years) and her roommate to see Stephen Curtis Chapman in concert. We traveled from the University of Missouri in Columbia to the State Fairgrounds in Sedalia by means of a Buick Regal that was almost as old as we were.

It was truly an adventure as we blew out a tire, almost blew the engine, and had a great night listening to and singing along with a man who to this day is one of my favorite Christian musicians.
 
I saw today that on October 16th Chapman is going to release a new Christmas album entitled Joy. It will include seven Christmas classics as well as six new songs that he wrote for the album. Click here for more information about the album, and for information about the 12 Gifts of Christmas Tour, you can click here.

No comments: