Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rescue, Restoration and Redemption...The Jason Mirikitani Story

I'll be honest with you...I don't normally watch The 700 Club. Okay, truth be told, I don't know if I've ever actually watched the program. That being said, I will be setting my DVR to record it on May 4th. This is because my friend Jason Mirikitani will be featured.

On January 15th, 2002, Jason's car flipped 5 times, killing his wife and leaving him terribly injured and close to death himself. Against this bleak backdrop, Jason's life is still one of God's faithfulness. He shares this story in the book Mile Marker 825 and I look forward to seeing him share it once more on television.

Even if you've never watched The 700 Club before and might never watch it again, please consider tuning in May 4th to catch Jason's compelling story of rescue, restoration and redemption. Click here to see when and where you can find it. 

No comments: