Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sandra McCracken and Derek Webb - TN EP

I'm by no means a musical expert.  Truth be told, I'm not all that up on the musical scene.  That being said, I do know enough to know that Sandra McCracken and Derek Webb are two of my favorite musicians going today.

After both experiencing success on their own, the husband and wife team has in recent years turned to more collaboration in their projects, releasing the album Ampersand EP in 2008, and following that up with TN EP, which was just released today.

Take a look and a listen below at the video of the album's first song, From You to Me, and if you're so inclined, click here to purchase the album.  For what it's worth, I certainly recommend it.  It includes five original songs as well as interesting and entertaining covers of Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time and Simon & Garfunkel's The Sound of Silence.

1 comment:

Aimee Byrd said...

Thanks, Pete. I'm a Derek & Sandra fan. Will be getting this one!