Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fun...A Love Story Straight Out Of Hollywood

I might not be the world's greatest romantic, but I did a pretty good job when it came to proposing to my wife.  Having gained her father's blessing, I showed up at her door step with a dozen red roses.  There was a very nice dinner in a revolving, roof-top restaurant overlooking downtown St. Louis just before Christmas, followed by a limousine ride, a light show, and of course the proposal itself.  Best of all, she was completely surprised.

All that being said, compared to this guy, I (along with just about every other guy out there) am nothing but a rank amateur.  This made the rounds on the internet earlier this week, but I wanted to make sure I shared it as well.  Check it out and be impressed.



(HT: Vitamin Z)

No comments: