Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Heavenward Prayers

If you don't already visit there regularly, let me recommend that you make Scotty Smith's blog, Heavenward, a regular stop as you make your journey through the week.  Each day, Scotty shares a prayer for the day that is dripping with gospel sensibility.

For instance, today's prayer is inspired by Psalm 119:71 which reads, "It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees."  This is not the way I naturally think, but it's the way I ought to.  And the way Scotty prays is not the way I naturally pray, but it's the way I'd like to.

Check out his daily prayers.  I've been blessed immensely by them and I'm sure you will be too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!This was a really outstanding Topics!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to look for your theme in wordpress
Also I get a lot in your topic really thanks very much i will come daily