Monday, August 9, 2010

Save the Date!

Last week I mentioned the upcoming Puritan Reformed Conference. It occurred to me that if you happen to have any interest in that conference, you might also be interested to know that two of its speakers (Joel Beeke and David Murray) will also be speaking on October 30th at the 7th annual Mid-Michigan Conference for Reformed Theology in Flint, Michigan.

I pass along this information as sort of an advance notice. In the interests of full disclosue, this conference is hosted by Calvary Presbyterian Church, where I am the Associate Pastor. If you would like to be notified as more information becomes available, please leave a comment below or send me an email at pcscrib@hotmail.com

If you would like to listen to audio from any of the prior years' conferences, it is available here.

No comments: