Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mile Marker 825: A Story of Tragedy and Hope

Jason Mirikitani is a friend of mine.  In fact, you may have noticed his name listed among my "Friends Who Blog" in the right hand column of Sola Gratia.  His story is an amazing one of tragedy and hope, and this is why I am so glad that he has written a book to share it with the world.   Here is a short synopsis of the newly published Mile Marker 825:
On January 15, 2002, this man's car flipped 5 times, his wife died, and his skull cracked open...but he was rescued.  Join Jason Mirikitani on his miraculous real-life journey that is both heart-wrenching and heart-warming, as he re-learned faith in a God that was present when He seemed most absent, hope in a God when He seemed most unreliable, and love for a God that seemed to leave him in the dark. This unbelievable story will grab you and not let you go...and leave you at the end with a refreshed sense of newness and trust in a faithful God.
The book has received endorsements from two of my favorites: Bryan Chapell of Covenant Theological Seminary and Albert Pujols of the St. Louis Cardinals!  I don't have a review to share with you at this date, because I haven't gotten my copy yet.  But I have ordered it and recommend that you do the same!  Click here to do just that.

No comments: