Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fun...Who's on First?

Tomorrow is the trading deadline in Major League baseball, meaning that it is the final day this season that players can be freely traded from one team to another. As a result, there is annually an abundance of trades made on and approaching this day, which I suppose could cause great confusion for fans as to whch players are on their favorite team. Abbott and Costello deal with such a situation in one of the most classic comedy bits of all time.

2 comments:

? said...

Wow, I'd never really watched the complete bit. That's some top shelf talent. I also didn't realize how much you've been writing... you have quite a collection of blog posts through the past few months. You've done well in the blogosphere! Have a great weekend, Pete.

Pete Scribner said...

Thanks. The blog has been a fun exercise for me. As for "Who's on First?"...in my book there's no funnier routine.