Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Fun...High Five Etiquette

Last week I was waiting at an airport for my flight which was delayed for whatever reason the airline happened to fabricate that day. If I seem bitter, please forgive me, but of the last eight flights I've taken, only one of them has ended with both me and my luggage at my appointed destination on time.

It was not a total loss though. While I was being delayed, I had the opportunity to watch the highly exciting USA/Algeria World Cup soccer match. You may recall that the Americans staved off elimination (for only a couple days it turned out) when Landon Donovan scored a dramatic goal in the game's closing moments.

There were probably 30 or 40 of us watching the game at this point and when Donovan scored, wild cheering erupted amongst us. In my excitement, I turned to the complete stranger next to me and gave him a high five.

It was a good high five. But not all high fives are created equal. Whether or not you know that this is the case, you should check out this installment of Friday Funnies.



(HT: Vitamin Z)

No comments: