Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So Long, Moses

A couple weeks ago, I blogged about Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God.  Today I want to share one of my favorite songs from the album, entitled So Long, Moses.  It deals with the longings and desires of Israel over the course of centuries leading up to the coming of Christ, and the fact that the perceived foolishness of God is far better than the wisdom of men.

What I love so much about this song is the fact that it does such a good job at capturing my heart. God has a perfect plan, but I consistently and stubbornly think that my plan is better. I want what I want. I should want what God wants...it is better by far!

Not only is it a great song with a great message, but the video below is quite skillfully made.  Please check it out.  It's worth your time.



(HT: Justin Taylor)

No comments: