Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fun...The Cookie Monster Alphabet

One of my favorite bloggers (and authors, and pastors, for that matter) is Kevin DeYoung. Each Monday, Kevin includes a blog post titled Monday Morning Humor. In it he shares a clip or two that help you get the work week off to a good start with a smile on your face.

With apologies to my friend Doug Graham, who recently wrote a doctoral thesis on pastoral plagiarism, I've decided that I am going to blatantly copy off Kevin and try to have a weekly injection of humor into my blog. I figure Kevin's got the beginning of the work week covered, so I'm going to take care of the other end.

That being said, I present to you the premier installment of Friday Fun:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the sad thing is that i recall viewing this ab "cookie monster" when it was origionally aired WAY back when.

now he is a veggie monster...and that's funny...

thanks for the stolen idea of friday funnies!